Take the Next Step in Your Research Career in Neurology—Apply for a Fellowship
August 5, 2010
The AAN Foundation is now accepting applications for several Clinical Research Training Fellowships in neurology for 2011. Fellowships provide recipients with salary and tuition stipends, allowing them protected time to complete clinical research projects and take the next step toward a career in neurologic research. Most applications are due by Friday, October 1, 2010*. Apply now for one of the following fellowships:
Clinical Research Training Fellowships
Two-year mentored awards designed for relatively new investigators in the early-to-mid stages of their training in clinical research methodology.
- AAN Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship in Headache
- AAN Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship (topic determined by applicant)
- NEW! Susan S. Spencer, MD - AAN Foundation/American Epilepsy Society and the Epilepsy Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship in Epilepsy
Clinician-Scientist Development Awards
Three-year awards to support clinical research leading to discovery of new therapies in specific disease areas.
- AAN Foundation/Parkinson’s Disease Clinician-Scientist Development Award
- AAN Foundation/ALS Clinician-Scientist Development Award
- National MS Society/AAN Foundation Clinician-Scientist Development Award (Deadline for this fellowship is August 13, 2010)*
Practice Research Training Fellowship
A two-year award to support training in clinical practice research and is intended to create unique training opportunities, previously difficult to access for neurologists. A single practice fellowship is available for 2011.
Apply online by October 1, 2010. For more information, contact Terry Heinz at email@example.com or (651) 695-2746.