Free Webinar on Changing Health Care Environment
May 2, 2013
If the countless changes in health care have left you and your practice reeling, register for the AAN webinar “Remaining Relevant in the Changing Health Care Payment and Care Delivery Systems,” presented live on May 14, 2013, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET, by Daniel B. Hoch, MD, PhD, FAAN, member of the AAN Practice Management & Technology Subcommittee. The registration deadline is Monday, May 13.
Upon completion of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Assess their current practice for readiness to explore new payment and care delivery contracts
- Identify gaps and recognize AAN and AMA resources that can help
- Explore techniques for increasing patient engagement
- Take control of their (available) data
- Think critically about how they might operate as a Medical Home Neighbor, or build a winning value–based contract
- Learn about AAN quality measures and identify other available neurology–related measures that can be used to build a quality base
- Physicians will earn 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per webinar
- Non–physicians who attend will receive a certificate of completion
- FREE to AAN members/$99 for nonmembers
- Includes presentation slides and recording
For more information about this and other 2013 Practice Management webinars, visit the Practice Management Education page or contact Elizabeth Bradshaw.