Medical Education Opportunity: Global Health Clinical Adult Neurology Rotation Available in Malawi
October 17, 2012
- An opportunity for senior adult neurology residents or fellows interested in global neurology, January-June 2013.
- Requires a minimum of 1-month commitment, but preference may be given to applicants who can commit to a longer assignment.
- Should be board eligible in neurology or in the final year of adult neurology training.
- Trainee will provide inpatient and outpatient consultations for adult neurology patients. (Some teaching appropriate for internal medicine trainees and medical students may also be required.)
- No funding is available, but logistical support in planning travel, licensure, and local accommodation can be offered.
- Supervision will be provided by an ABPN-certified, US-trained neurologist with dual training in tropical medicine.
- Qualified applicants should send a letter of interests, CV, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.