Register Now for 2012 AAN Fall Conference
October 1, 2012
Register now for for the 2012 AAN Fall Conference, October 26 through 28, at the popular Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Demand continues to grow for this convenient, compact three-day program featuring top clinical and practice management education—and an opportunity to earn up to 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™ before the end of the year. Seating is limited, so now is the time to register to secure your spot.
The Fall Conference offers a unique opportunity to brush up on the latest updates in neurology to enhance your clinical knowledge and get the most current coding, reimbursement, and other essential information for running a practice in today’s ever evolving health care environment.
- Get the latest information on key areas in clinical neurology—view a short video on the Neurology Update Program Track
- Understand current and future approaches to acute ischemic stroke management
- Earn self–assessment and CME credits required by the ABMS and ABPN for Maintenance of Certification by participating in the Continuum®: Test Your Knowledge Course
- Discover the latest treatment techniques for dystonia and spasticity through the hands–on Dystonia Skills Workshop—view a short video on the workshop
- Learn how to succeed in today's evolving health care environment through Practice Management courses—view a short video on this program track
- Represent your profession and learn skills to best advocate for change at the Physician–led Advocacy course, included FREE with your Fall Conference registration