Neurology Career Week Begins Today!
September 24, 2012
Considering a career move? Check out the AAN's Neurology Career Week, the unique, online-only event that brings together neurology job seekers with employers. All activities during the week are free to AAN members and include:
September 24 free live webinar:
- Transitioning to Practice / 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. CT
- When should you start looking for a job? Learn the steps you should take now to prepare for life beyond graduation and how the hiring process works. Presented and sponsored by HCA.
- To access the webinar, visit the Online Job Fair and click on the Auditorium.
Continuing through the week:
- Online Job Fair: Visit the virtual exhibit hall for detailed information on more than 20 employers.
- Online Job Search: Explore more than 300 neurology-specific job openings and conveniently apply for positions of interest.
Win a $500 Apple gift card!
Complete or update your job seeker profile by September 28 to be eligible to win a $500 Apple gift card or products from The AAN Store®!
Free webinars later this week:
- Working Successfully with a Recruiter / September 25, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. CT
- History of the Reflex Hammer / September 26, 7:00-8:00 p.m. CT
- Telemedicine and Neurology Practice: How to Minimize the Risks / September 27, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. CT
Learn more about Career Week.