2012 AAN Annual Meeting: It's YOUR Meeting. It's YOUR Experience.
January 18, 2012
The 2012 Annual Meeting is all about tailoring to your needs and your interests with a host of top education and cutting-edge science offerings in your area of interest:
- Subspecialty in Focus sessions in partnership with the American Epilepsy Society:
- Emerging Techniques and Directions in Epilepsy
- Current Controversies in Epilepsy: Brain Injury and Cognitive Consequences
- Integrated Neuroscience Session on Epilepsy and Channelopathies
- Other epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology programs
Online registration is open and you can now experience the convenience of the new, completely customizable online registration system where you can:
- Register for the meeting, book your hotel, and plan your itinerary in one convenient location
- Search for your favorite programs
- Continuously build, view, or modify your itinerary
- Quickly see all of the FREE programs and events included with your registration
Early registration discounts end March 28, 2012, and the housing deadline is March 21, 2012. Experience the convenience of one-stop Annual Meeting planning and register today!