Two MOC Requirements for the Price of One with NeuroPI: Parkinson's Disease Module
November 23, 2011
Looking for a way to get closer to satisfying your Performance in Practice (PIP) component of your ABPN-required maintenance of certification (MOC)—and earn CME credits at the same time? NeuroPI℠: Parkinson's Disease can help! The AAN's new online performance improvement program is geared specifically to your area of interest and designed to help you get closer to fulfilling the PIP and CME components of your MOC requirements.
- Contains AAN-developed measures for Parkinson's disease
- Covers annual diagnostic review, and cognitive, psychiatric, and sleep disturbances related to PD
- Offers 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- Excellent value—$199 per module for AAN members ($699 for nonmembers) averages out to only $9.95 per CME credit
- Clinically relevant and online learner-driven program
- Convenient and accessible
- Demonstrates the profession's core competencies
- Includes clinical tools for patient-centered approach to care
- Offers bonus Feedback Module resources to complete both projects concurrently
- Provides the tools you need for effective improvement over your lifetime of learning
Order NeuroPI: Parkinson's Disease
Look for the new Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Falls modules coming soon!