Fulfill End-of-year CME and Self-assessment Requirements with New NeuroSAE IV
November 4, 2011
Looking to fulfill your end-of-year CME credits—and complete your self-assessment component of your ABPN maintenance of certification (MOC) requirements? Now with six CME credits, NeuroSAE IV offers two big benefits for the price of one. Order now!
- Six CME credits
- 100 new questions based on the ABPN content outline for the cognitive expertise component (Part 3) of MOC
- More images—up to 20 percent of questions with images
- Convenient—available online and in a new mobile-compatible version so you can take the exam on your own time and at your own pace
- An excellent way to reassess your knowledge, see where you've improved, and discover areas in need of strengthening
- Compare your performance to other neurologists
- Written by neurologists for neurologists
AAN Members Save $50!
Each version of the NeuroSAE exam is offered to AAN members for only $99, compared to $149 for nonmembers. Versions II and III of NeuroSAE are still available; however, only the new NeuroSAE IV offers CME credits.
Take the NeuroSAE IV examination and fulfill your end-of-year CME requirements today!