MGMA Invites AAN Members to Participate in the Cost Survey
March 19, 2010
The American Academy of Neurology and the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) invite you to participate in the 2010 Cost Survey (closing April 30).
The success of today's physician practice relies on controlling expenses while increasing revenue. Though it can be difficult to invest in additional technologies or staff to expand the practice, you need to ensure competitive physician incomes with a steady revenue stream.
Benchmarking with data from MGMA can help you determine areas of improvement in your practice. MGMA's annual Cost Survey spotlights data on costs and revenue by specialty, providing a focused comparison.
You can use your survey to:
- Compare cost data by category to identify possible areas for improvement
- Analyze the impact of ancillary services in your practice specialty
- Determine how payer mix can affect your bottom line
- Review staffing levels compared with revenue and other variables
- Perform cost-reduction analysis and improve profitability despite economic restrictions
- Define tighter strategic-planning models to boost productivity
By participating in these surveys, you will receive a free online copy of the final report, providing a valuable means for comparing your financials and physician production levels with those of your peers.
For your Cost Survey participation efforts, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Free electronic version of the results in DataDive Lite format.
- Free online reports including a Dashboard Report and the Interactive Report.
- A free Custom Ranking Report to help you identify improvement opportunities within your group.
- A $200 discount on the "Cost Survey: 2010 Interactive Report" (CD) or the "2010 DataDive: Cost and Revenue Module"(free if you participate by March 19) for custom tracking, analysis, and advanced reporting capabilities.
- The "Cost Survey for Single Specialty Practices: 2010 Report Based on 2009 Data" (printed report), or the "Cost Survey for Multispecialty Practices: 2010 Report Based on 2009 Data" (printed report), at a reduced rate of $99.
Start the survey today.
Your participation in this influential survey makes a difference—to your practice and the industry. If you have questions, please contact us toll-free at 877-ASK-MGMA, ext. 1895, or by e-mail at email@example.com.