New Online NeuroSAE: Self-Assessment Examination in Clinical Neurology Offered by AAN
October 9, 2007
The AAN has launched a new online product called the NeuroSAE.
The examination is designed to help neurologists meet the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) self-assessment component (part 2) for Maintenance of Certification (MOC). The content outline is based on the one used by the ABPN for the congnitive expertise component (part 3) of the MOC.
The Self-Assessment Examination in Clinical Neurology is one of many tools that will help you meet part 2 of the ABPN MOC. This examination is not designed to meet the other three MOC requirements or prepare you for board certifications. To learn more about the ABPN MOC program, visit
Maintenance of Certification and You: A Primer
ABPN's MOC Page
Features of the AAN NeuroSAE include:
- 100 Multiple-choice questions in 20 specialty areas to help you determine your strengths and areas for improvement
- Take online on your own schedule, as a timed test or at your own pace
- Receive immediate or delayed feedback by subspecialty area and suggestions for further reading
- Compare your performance to other neurologists
- Print and/or save the entire examination, including responses, correct answers, and critiques
- Access to examination questions and responses for up to eight months after the date of purchase
- $99 for AAN Members and $149 for non-members
Take the AAN NeuroSAE Today.