June 5 Webinar Helps with Epilepsy Coding
May 23, 2013
The AAN Practice Management Webinar “Coding Accurately for Epilepsy“ will be presented live on June 5, 2013, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET. It begins with 60 minutes of lecture followed by 30 minutes of questions and answers. The deadline for registration is Tuesday, June 4. The webinar will be presented by Marc R. Nuwer, MD, PhD, FAAN, member of the AAN Coding Subcommittee and Section on Epilepsy.
Upon completion of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Differentiate when to use the appropriate EEG codes
- Determine diagnosis codes for epileptic and nonepileptic seizures
- Structure their documentation to comply with federal standards of these patient encounters
- Recognize the standards for recording and reporting time
- Physicians will earn 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per webinar
- Non–physicians who attend will receive a certificate of completion
- $149 for AAN members/$199 for nonmembers
- Save money by bundling: Purchase one webinar and receive each additional 2013 webinar for only $50; bundling discount is applicable for programs purchased in the same transaction and programs offered within the same calendar year
- Includes presentation slides and recording
For more information about this and other 2013 Practice Management webinars, visit the Practice Management Education page or contact Elizabeth Bradshaw.