New FREE NeuroSAE®: Annual Meeting Edition Now Available—AAN Member Exclusive!
December 17, 2012
Need to earn CME credits? Planning to attend the 2013 AAN Annual Meeting in San Diego and overwhelmed by choices? Take the new NeuroSAE®: Annual Meeting Edition, the AAN’s latest self-assessment examination, for your chance to earn 10 self-assessment CME credits towards your ABPN-mandated maintenance of certification requirements while receiving personalized recommendations on the best courses of study from which to build your ideal Annual Meeting learning plan.
FREE to AAN members only, the new online NeuroSAE: Annual Meeting Edition is easy and convenient to use:
- Take the convenient online pre-test by March 15, 2013
- Build your CME learning plan based on your pre-test score report, peer comparison, and recommendations for further courses of study at the 2013 Annual Meeting
- Register for the Annual Meeting, or adjust your Annual Meeting course schedule as needed
- After attending the 2013 Annual Meeting, complete the convenient online post-test exam by June 25, 2013, to gauge your improvement
- Earn a score of 70% or higher and receive 10 FREE self-assessment CME credits
Not an AAN member? Join now!
Learn more about the 2013 Annual Meeting and register today.