Neurology Career Week Links Job Seekers, Employers
September 24, 2012
During the AAN’s Neurology Career Week, you can research employers and over 300 neurology job openings. All activities during the week are free to AAN members and include:
September 25 free live webinar:
- Working Successfully with a Recruiter / 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. CT
- “Recruiter” has many definitions. Learn the differences between working with a retained search firm versus an in–house hospital recruiter. Hosted by Jennifer McCalla of Valley Baptist Health and Craig Fowler of Pinnacle Health; sponsored by the Neurology Career Center.
- To access the webinar, visit the Online Job Fair and click on the Auditorium.
Continuing through the week:
- Online Job Fair: Visit the virtual exhibit hall for detailed information on over 20 employers.
- Online Job Search: Explore over 300 neurology–specific job openings and conveniently apply for positions of interest.
Win a $500 Apple gift card!
Complete or update your job seeker profile by September 28 to be eligible to win a $500 Apple gift card or products from The AAN Store®!
Free webinars later this week:
- History of the Reflex Hammer / September 26, 7:00–8:00 p.m. CT
- Telemedicine and Neurology Practice: How to Minimize the Risks / September 27, 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. CT