Assess Your Knowledge of Vascular Neurology
July 16, 2012
Assess your strengths—and areas in need of improving—with NeuroSAE®: Vascular Edition, the AAN's popular 100–question, online self–assessment examination in your subspecialty area of interest!
Designed to aid in fulfilling the self–assessment and lifelong learning (Part II) component of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements mandated by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), NeuroSAE features:
- Both self–assessment and 8 CME credits in one exam—two for the price of one!
- May be applied to specialty and subspecialty self–assessment and CME MOC requirements, making NeuroSAE: Vascular Edition an even greater value for board certified vascular neurologists
- 100 questions based on the ABPN content outline for vascular neurology
- Written by neurologists for neurologists
- Convenient online format—take on your own time, at your own pace
- Mobile access also available exclusively to AAN members at m.aan.com
- Only $99 for AAN members and $49 for Junior members (compared to $149 for nonmembers). Not an AAN member? Join today.
Take the exam today!