New NeuroSAE Vascular Edition Now Available
February 29, 2012
A new version of the AAN’s popular 100–question, online self–assessment examination is now available in your subspecialty area of interest!
NeuroSAE® Vascular Edition is the AAN’s first subspecialty specific self–assessment exam designed to aid in fulfilling the self–assessment and lifelong learning (Part II) component of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements mandated by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
- Both self–assessment and 8 CME credits in one exam—two for the price of one!
- May be applied to specialty and subspecialty self–assessment and CME MOC requirements, making NeuroSAE Vascular an even greater value for board certified vascular neurologists
- 100 questions based on the ABPN content outline for vascular neurology
- Written by neurologists for neurologists
- Convenient online format—take on your own time, at your own pace
- Mobile access also available exclusively to AAN members
- Only $99 for AAN members and $49 for Junior members (compared to $149 for nonmembers)
Take the exam today!