2015 Brain Health Fair
FREE event for patients, caregivers, and anyone interested in brain health.
Saturday, April 18, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET (registration opens at 9:30 a.m.)
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Ballroom ABC (located on the third floor of the convention center)
The 2015 Brain Health Fair is coming to Washington, DC! Presented by the American Academy of Neurology, the event will take place on Saturday, April 18 from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC in Ballroom ABC.
The Brain Health Fair is a FREE, daylong family event connecting hundreds of patients, families, and caregivers affected by a brain disease, as well as the general public interested in brain health. Attendees will learn from some of the best and brightest neurologists in the world about the latest research advances in multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, stroke, dementia, movement disorders, neuromuscular disease, autism and other brain diseases.
Each year the Brain Health Fair is scheduled during the opening day of the American Academy of Neurology's Annual Meeting, which brings over 12,000 neurologists and health care professionals into a participating U.S. city.
2015 Brain Health Fair Event Program
Advances in Neurology—Keynote Presentation
Discovery Zone and Exhibit Hall
2015 Brain Health Fair Exhibitors
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Alzheimer's Foundation of America
- American Brain Foundation
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- ASET-The Neurodiagnostic Society
- Autism Speaks
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation, Inc.
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
- Dementia Society of America
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- International Bipolar Foundation
- International Essential Tremor Foundation (IETF)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (formerly Questcor)
- MSA Coalition
- National Ataxia Foundation
- National Headache Foundation
- National Institue of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association
- National Spasmodic Torticollis Association
- Natus Neurology Incorporated
- Neurology Now / AAN
- Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Philadelphia Chapter Society for Neuroscience / The Brain Guys
- Seabury Resources for Aging
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- The ALS Association - DC/MD/VA Chapter
- Tuit Nutrition, LLC
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Well Spouse Association
2015 Brain Health Fair Sponsors
Bring your organization to the Brain Health Fair as a sponsor or exhibitor to take advantage of this rare opportunity to connect with the greater neurologic community of patients, caregivers, and the public.
Platinum Event Sponsor
Silver Event Sponsor
AmeriBrain by Interactive Exhibits
Brain Health Fair Notice and Conditions
The activities conducted and content distributed at the American Academy of Neurology's (AAN) Brain Health Fair are for educational purposes only and do not constitute or substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The AAN does not recommend or endorse any specific physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned at the Brain Health Fair. Reliance on any information provided is solely at attendee's own risk.
The AAN is not liable to any attendee or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by based on reliance upon the information provided at the Brain Health Fair. Attendee assumes any and all liability associated with attendance/participation at the Brain Health Fair. The AAN is not liable for any claims whatsoever for personal injury, illness, death, or damages of any kind as a result of or caused by attendance/participation at the Brain Health Fair.
Attendance/participation is voluntary. All portions of the Brain Health Fair may be photographed, videotaped and/or recorded for future rebroadcast, distribution, promotion, or other commercial purpose. By attending the Brain Health Fair you are consenting to being recorded, photographed, and/or videotaped without payment or remuneration of any kind. Any recording, photographs or videos of any nature are the sole property of the AAN.
Children must be escorted and supervised by an adult at all times. Child supervision is not provided at the AAN's Brain Health Fair.